- Follow up from last week #1: AirBnBs that don't exist. 🈳
- Follow Up #2: GAN makes images of cats that don't exist.
- Tyson Ibele made an incredible particle simulation tool (it was in the bio). He also made some animations to show it off.
- This website uses a GAN to create realistic portraits from anime faces, paintings, and regular portraits. 😲
- Rappers, sorted by the size of their vocabulary. 🎤
- Word Synth lets you experiment with words & music.
- Omar Aqil renders Picasso's work as 3D visuals with Adobe Suite. Amazing.
- This app uses GANs to mix two images together creating nightmare fuel that Satan would consider 'a bit much'.😈
- Look at the average Earth day based on daily images from space. A per-pixel average for 2018.
- Nice interactive article on how the internet takes form in China, Russia, Cuba and India. 🗺️
- Twins get some 'mystifying' results when they put 5 DNA ancestry kits to the test.
- This slow-motion Lego crash is Lego porn made by David Cronenberg.
- What is a trillion dollars? 💰
- Chinese tv is putting together an anime on the life of Karl Marx. 👱 And, Karl Marx looks goooood. Seriously, was Marx that good looking?
- Pref is a street artist who is now king of 3D wording.
- Fakespot helps cut through the fake reviews on Amazon.
- If you'd like to end the year upbeat rather than beatup, then read through this list of 99 good news news stories.
- Like Gremlins, or Freddy Kreuger, this video of AI beatboxing should come with a list of warnings. 🤖
- See what is directly under the Earth's sun. Especially great for European winters.