📰 From the Newsroom
⛓️ Ten Must See Links of the Month
1. untools is a growing collection of tools and frameworks for improving thinking.
2. It seems like a hundred years since gradients were declared the Design Trend of 2020™. And, since 2020 feels like it will never end, you'll need free a gradient generator Gradihunt.
3. En-Roads is a simulator that focuses on how changes in energy, economic, and public policy systems could affect the climate.
4. IBM built an accessibility toolkit that gives information for building accessible products from planning to launching.
5. I love Darbee. Not just because it has an amazing database of workouts, recipes, and nutrition advice. It's not just another meathead website dedicated to reps and muscle mass. The database has wellness workouts alongside the more traditional workouts. Also, it is user-supported with no ads. Anywhere.
6. From the "Thanks, I hate it" file: Spotify in neumorphism.
7. 19 Online Business Ideas: Money Making Ideas That Work in 2020.
8. Another great one for anyone looking for a new role. How to get work in a digital agency. Tip #5 about your online presence is crucial.
9. A robotic third arm that can smash through walls.
10. Ending the list with my favorite of the week. Mienar's [illustrated artworks] (https://mienar.com/original-artworks) have a very chilled feel to them.
🎤 It’s How They Said It
An homage to the remarkable Sentences curated by Darcie Wilder.
The best sentence of the week is:
As he noted, “there is a lot of work, and many steps, left before we can achieve genetically encoded invisibility.”
That's it for the week.
If you have a link for me, then my emails are always open. Simply hit reply to this email to land in my inbox.
If this is the first time you're seeing this email, and you'd like to get more, then sign up here.
Have a great week,