This week, Vish will be handling the writing duties. She found a great collection of news, tools, and numbers to entertain you.
🌐 How people around the world spend time.
🐟 How the most reviled hosting company in the world managed to make things worse.
🕸️ A few takes on web design trends for 2021.
Vish and Chris
📰 From the Newsroom
⛓️ Ten Must See Links of the Month
- How many of your great shower ideas are dismissed because you lack certain skills? Findnlink has like-minded, highly skilled people who’d love to be part of your idea.
- 50% of people make New Year's resolutions, but only 10% keep them. Open Habits makes the job easy. Hmm! Suddenly, my three-day exercise challenge looks doable.
- Speaking of sweating through 2021, Physique AI is a 1-on-1 posture trainer with AI technology for correcting poor posture.
- I was looking for a [gift for a friend]https://www.codeinwp.com/blog/best-gifts-for-a-designer/) and I ended up buying one for myself too. Somebody said, “self gift is self-care”.
- Wake up the sleepy browser is a fun game to wake up a sleepy browser, just like my friend, Chris!
- If you are doing work around websites, you’ve probably heard of a small project called “WordPress” once. But you’re not sure if it is for you. Find out if WordPress is easy or not.
- I was just thinking of having a tool that can mix sounds when I stumbled upon Noisli! You can mix sounds of your choice to make a perfect fit for you to relax, concentrate, and work.
- What is meaningful design? The biggest web design trend of 2021 may be less about visual trends and more about bigger picture elements like accessibility.
- Another take on web design trends for 2021.
- Are you a customer-centric person? If yes, you’d love to be a part of the Support Driven community and meet like-minded folks.
🧮 The numbers game
- 25 million and 40 million: Devices tracked in the US and globally by location data broker X-Mode.
- 86% of adults agree that the post-Covid world should be more sustainable and equitable.
- 20 seconds at 100 million degrees: Korea's artificial sun sets a world record.
- 71% of participants had a clinically significant response to Psilocybin-assisted psychotherapy treatment.
That's it for the week. If you have links to share, then my emails are always open. Simply reply to this email to land in my inbox.
If this is the first time you're seeing this email, and you'd like to get more, then sign up here.
Have a great month,
Chris & Vish